Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A New Look!

A hearty hello again!

It has been so busy as Kristen, Madeline, Coltrane, Miles, and I welcomed little Eli Penkrot to this world.  He is amazingly strong and a bundle of cuddle.

If you came here via brianpenkrot.com, then you know I have completely overhauled my site.  if you have yet to see it, I recommend going over and seeing what's new besides faster loading times and better pictures of yours truly.

In educational news, I will continue my appointment as a theory assistant this fall at the University of Iowa.  The kind folks at the Preucil School of music have signed me on to teach the theory portion of the Certificate Program once more, and I could not be happier.  I will also be teaching music appreciation at Kirkwood Community College this fall, in a huge three-hour chunk on Tuesday nights.  Should be fun.

Thanks for reading, and watch for more updates as I will post as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment